PIC Microcontroller Burner
This is the clone of Pickit2. This programmer supports Pickit2 software. It is a low-cost development tool with an easy to use interface for programming. It supports baseline (PIC10F, PIC12F5xx, PIC16F5xx), midrange (PIC12F6xx, PIC16F), PIC18F, PIC24, dsPIC30, dsPIC33, and PIC32 families of 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, and many Microchip Serial EEPROM products.
- You can program your mcu simply by placing on the ZIF socket.
- 3 channel logic analyzer.
- Built in USB to Serial Feature.
- Support wide range of Microchip\’s MCU.
- ICSP connector.
- PIC Programmer.
- DVD including User Guide,Loader Software, Simulation Software.
- USB cable A to B.