The DFRobot Heart Rate Monitor Sensor is used to measure the electrical activity of the heart. This electrical activity can be charted as an ECG and output as an analog reading. An ECG signal can be extremely noisy so we have included an AD8232 chip which will generate a clear signal from the PR and QT Intervals. Using the Arduino IDE “Serial Plotter” feature, you are also able to view plotted ECG output on PC!
Click here to know more.
- You can get the product from our office
- Home delivery is also available
- Delivery charge: Inside Dhaka-60 Taka, outside Dhaka-99 Taka
- We will send a custom made invoice with discount amount at the time of delivery.
- No existing offer will be applicable if customer avails this offer.
- Once the product is purchased,it will not be refundable
- Your booking does not always guarantee product delivery. Product delivery is entirely subjected to availability of stock
- Color of the products may slightly vary due to photography, lighting sources or your monitor setting/ PC resolution
- Product delivery may be interrupted or delayed due to natural disaster or in case of political unrest
- In case of delivery outside Dhaka, customers may have to collect certain products from the nearby courier service office.