The Sharp Optical Dust Sensor (GP2Y1010AU0F) is especially effective in detecting very fine particles like cigarette smoke, and is commonly used in air purifier systems.
An infrared emitting diode and a phototransistor are diagonally arranged into this device, to allow it to detect the reflected light of dust in air.
The sensor has a very low current consumption (20mA max, 11mA typical), and can be powered with up to 7VDC. The output of the sensor is an analog voltage proportional to the measured dust density, with a sensitivity of 0.5V/0.1mg/m3.
For your convenience, DFRobot ship this sensor with a 6-pin, 1.5mm pitch mating connector and cable. A 150ohm resistor and a 220uF capacitor are required to link this sensor with Arduino.
A special adapter is developed by DFRobot to help connecting it to our expansion shield.
Click here to know more about this product.
- You can get the product from our office
- Home delivery is also available
- Delivery charge: Inside Dhaka-60 Taka, outside Dhaka-99 Taka
- We will send a custom made invoice with discount amount at the time of delivery.
- No existing offer will be applicable if customer avails this offer.
- Once the product is purchased,it will not be refundable
- Your booking does not always guarantee product delivery. Product delivery is entirely subjected to availability of stock
- Color of the products may slightly vary due to photography, lighting sources or your monitor setting/ PC resolution
- Product delivery may be interrupted or delayed due to natural disaster or in case of political unrest
- In case of delivery outside Dhaka, customers may have to collect certain products from the nearby courier service office.