The DS1669 is a digital rheostat or potentiometer. This device provides 64 possible uniform tap points over the entire resistive range. The standard resistive ranges are 10 kΩ, 50 kΩ, and 100 kΩ. This can be controlled by either a switch contact closure input or a digital source input such as a CPU. Wiper position is maintained in the absence of power through the use of a EEPROM memory cell array. The EEPROM cell array will withstand more than 50,000 writes.
The DS1669 is offered in two standard IC packages which include an 8-pin 300-mil DIP and an 8-pin 208-mil SOIC. The DS1669 can be configured to operate using a single pushbutton, dual pushbutton or digital source input by varying power-on conditions.
The DS1669 pinouts allow access to both ends of the potentiometer RL, RH, and the wiper, RW. Control inputs include the digital source input, D, the up contact input, UC, and the down contact input, DC. Other pins include the positive, +V, and negative, -V, supply inputs. The DS1669 is specified to operate from -40°C to +85°C.
- You can get the product from our office
- Home delivery is also available
- Delivery charge: Inside Dhaka-60 Taka, outside Dhaka-99 Taka
- We will send a custom made invoice with discount amount at the time of delivery.
- No existing offer will be applicable if customer avails this offer.
- Once the product is purchased,it will not be refundable
- Your booking does not always guarantee product delivery. Product delivery is entirely subjected to availability of stock
- Color of the products may slightly vary due to photography, lighting sources or your monitor setting/ PC resolution
- Product delivery may be interrupted or delayed due to natural disaster or in case of political unrest
- In case of delivery outside Dhaka, customers may have to collect certain products from the nearby courier service office.