The DAC0800 series are monolithic 8-bit high-speed current-output digital-to-analog converters (DAC) featuring typical settling times of 100 ns. When used as a multiplying DAC, monotonic performance over a 40 to 1 reference current range is possible. The DAC0800 series also features high compliance complementary current outputs to allow differential output voltages of 20 Vp-p with simple resistor loads. The reference-to-full-scale current matching of better than ±1 LSB eliminates the need for full-scale trims in most applications, while the nonlinearities of better than ±0.1% over temperature minimizes system error accumulations. The noise immune inputs will accept a variety of logic levels.The performance and characteristics of the device are essentially unchanged over the ±4.5V to ±18V power supply range and power consumption at only 33 mW with ±5V supplies is independent of logic input levels.
• Fast settling output current: 100 ns
o Full scale error: ±1 LSB
• Nonlinearity over temperature: ±0.1%
• Full scale current drift: ±10 ppm/°C
• High output compliance: −10V to +18V
• Complementary current outputs
• Interface directly with TTL, CMOS, PMOS and others
• 2 quadrant wide range multiplying capability
• Wide power supply range: ±4.5V to ±18V
• Low power consumption: 33 mW at ±5V
• Low cost
- You can get the product from our office
- Home delivery is also available
- Delivery charge: Inside Dhaka-60 Taka, outside Dhaka-99 Taka
- We will send a custom made invoice with discount amount at the time of delivery.
- No existing offer will be applicable if customer avails this offer.
- Once the product is purchased,it will not be refundable
- Your booking does not always guarantee product delivery. Product delivery is entirely subjected to availability of stock
- Color of the products may slightly vary due to photography, lighting sources or your monitor setting/ PC resolution
- Product delivery may be interrupted or delayed due to natural disaster or in case of political unrest
- In case of delivery outside Dhaka, customers may have to collect certain products from the nearby courier service office.