The high-performance, low-power Atmel 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 4KB ISP flash memory, 512-Byte SRAM, 256-Byte EEPROM, an 8-channel/10-bit A/D converter (TQFP and QFN/MLF), and debugWIRE for on-chip debugging.
By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.
- You can get the product from our office
- Home delivery is also available
- Delivery charge: Inside Dhaka-60 Taka, outside Dhaka-99 Taka
- We will send a custom made invoice with discount amount at the time of delivery.
- No existing offer will be applicable if customer avails this offer.
- Once the product is purchased,it will not be refundable
- Your booking does not always guarantee product delivery. Product delivery is entirely subjected to availability of stock
- Color of the products may slightly vary due to photography, lighting sources or your monitor setting/ PC resolution
- Product delivery may be interrupted or delayed due to natural disaster or in case of political unrest
- In case of delivery outside Dhaka, customers may have to collect certain products from the nearby courier service office.