The ADC0803 family is a series of three CMOS 8-bit successive approximation A/D converters using a resistive ladder andcapacitive array together with an auto-zero comparator. These converters are designed to operate with microprocessor-controlledbuses using a minimum of external circuitry. The 3-State output data lines can be connected directly to the data bus.The differential analog voltage input allows for increased common-mode rejection and provides a means to adjust the zero-scale offset. Additionally, the voltage reference input provides a means of encoding small analog voltages to the full 8 bits of resolution.
• Compatible with most microprocessors
• Differential inputs
• 3-State outputs
• Logic levels TTL and MOS compatible
• Can be used with internal or external clock
• Analog input range 0 V to VCC
• Single 5 V supply
• Guaranteed specification with 1 MHz clock
• Transducer-to-microprocessor interface
• Digital thermometer
• Digitally-controlled thermostat
• Microprocessor-based monitoring and control systems
- You can get the product from our office
- Home delivery is also available
- Delivery charge: Inside Dhaka-60 Taka, outside Dhaka-99 Taka
- We will send a custom made invoice with discount amount at the time of delivery.
- No existing offer will be applicable if customer avails this offer.
- Once the product is purchased,it will not be refundable
- Your booking does not always guarantee product delivery. Product delivery is entirely subjected to availability of stock
- Color of the products may slightly vary due to photography, lighting sources or your monitor setting/ PC resolution
- Product delivery may be interrupted or delayed due to natural disaster or in case of political unrest
- In case of delivery outside Dhaka, customers may have to collect certain products from the nearby courier service office.